Mon April 08, 2019
Elliott Equipment Company
Elliott Equipment Company's D86, a new ANSI 10.31 digger derrick, is specifically designed for transmission and heavy-duty construction projects, like its predecessors, the D115 and the D105. Mounted on a tandem axle chassis, the D86 digger derrick boasts an 86-ft. (26 m) sheave height, 20,000 foot-pounds of torque, and a 41-ft. (12.5 m) digging radius.
The unit is equipped with Elliott's high boom pin point geometry allowing for maximum power out of the hole, a variable displacement piston pump, and a new ergonomic seated control console.
Key features of the D86 digger derrick include:
- Three-section proportional steel boom with an 86-foot sheave height
- Best in class 20,000 foot-pound high torque digger system with auger spin speeds of 35 rpm (low) and 80 rpm (high)
- Digging radius of up to 41 ft. and digging depth of up to 16 ft. (4.8 m)
- New front-entry seated pedestal control station
- Oil/oil controls for smooth operation
- Simplified hydraulic load limiter (HLL)
- 12,000 lbs. single line pull main winch with synthetic rope and 50,000-lb. (22,679 kg) maximum lift capacity at a 10-ft. (3 m) radius
- Radio anti-2-block system
- Mounts on a tandem chassis
- Optional heavy-duty tilting pole claw attachment and pole guide designed for gripping large poles
- Optional radio remote control boom and digger operation
- Optional out and down "EZ-CRIB" high-penetration two-stage vertical outriggers with full or mid-span operation
- Backed by one-year parts and labor warranty
For more information, visit elliottequip.com.